SomaSource Summer Institute
DATES & LINKS TO PROGRAM DETAILS
Required Closing Training Intensive for SomaSource Cohort #2: July 10th – 19th. (Please plan to arrive in Colorado July 8th or 9th. Orientation for Snow Lion guests begins the evening of the 9th.)
- JULY 10 & 11: Pure Dance: Everybody is Welcome. Two days of deep and spacious movement with Melissa
- JULY 13–18: Life Cycles & SomaSource Graduation (Closed Session For SomaSource Cohort #1 (Optional) and #2 (Required). A focused integration of the work through all of life’s cycles.
- JULY 20–25: SomaSource In The World additional social entrepreneur training, community-development, health care, and Rocky Mountain adventures (Encouraged and optional for SomaSource Cohorts #1 and #2)
- JULY 22: Golden Girls Global Launch
- JULY 24 – 25: Heart Beat with Melissa Michaels and Hannah Loewenthal at the StarHouse. Open to the Public. Details TBA
- JULY 26 – 30: Creative Liberation: Performance and story-telling about our work in the world. Focus on community celebration and closure. This year will be different than other years. Personal sharing of initiatives along with a few group artistic pieces.
- JULY 30: Annual Creative Liberation Performance
Heart Beat on July 24th/25th is open to the public. All other programming is closed for SomaSource students.
- JULY 9 & 10, 2021: Trilogy Gender Journey: Three concurrent events.
- JULY 19–23, 2021: Our next Surfing The Creative enactment in the Rockies, for people of all ages and stages. (Including concurrent Small World Children’s Camp) (begins on July, 18th at Naropa after Movement Mass)
- JULY 26–31, 2021: Magic, Mystical Movement: A moving week of something altogether new and relevant for seasoned dancers.
Applications will be live in Spring 2021. Please email email@example.com to be notified when the application is available.