SURFING THE CREATIVE
A dance-based transformational journey rooted in the arts of body, heart, and soul.
WITH MELISSA MICHAELS AND FRIENDS
July 14–19, 2024
Dance. Connect. Create.
Annual Intergenerational Rite of Passage Program
At the StarHouse, Boulder, Colorado, USA
Our work together weaves somatic resourcing, creative expression, social justice, cross-cultural bridging, and the natural world into a process that is both healing and awakening. The journey is life-changing, inspiring grounding and vision, along with generating capacities to bring one’s dreams into reality.
In these times of great potential and challenge on planet Earth, humanity is being invited to rise up and live with radical authenticity, steadfast resilience, aligning inner and outer truths for the well-being of all. Surfing The Creative is a time-tested pathway for the reclamation of people’s unique and vital gifts. is an invitation to move from inertia into action, from fragmentation into integration, from isolation into loving community.
- Accessing the Wisdom of your Body
- Opening to the Truth of your Heart
- Strengthening your Interpersonal Communication
- Aligning with the Bounty of Mother & Father
- Liberating the Creative Wild Child
- Discovering Pathways for Building Healthy Connections with Yourself, with the World, and with the Spirit Moving All of Life
- Remembering ever more fully your unique destiny and what your next steps will be in order to manifest that in our world community